New Enrolments 2012
We welcome you and your children to Taradale Primary School and sincerely hope that your family’s association with the school will be both beneficial and rewarding.
We continue to encourage parents/caregivers to take an active part in the life of the school with the result that the response for assistance from parents/caregivers has been tremendously supportive over recent years.
Regular School and Team Newsletters are sent out to keep our families in touch with the numerous events and activities that take place at Taradale Primary school. Further information can be obtained from our school website: www.taraprim.school.nz
Please feel welcome to come and discuss any matters concerning the welfare of your children who attend our school. I look forward to your continuing interest and support.
To prepare our children for life long learning long learning by developing their social, intellectual and physical skills in a creative and caring environment’ School Charter 2000
Our School Vision: To ensure that Taradale Primary School is:
- clear in its organization,
- purposeful in its direction,
- considered in its curriculum,
- warm in its relationships.
Taradale Primary is a U5 Contributing School,
Decile Rating: 10
Current Staffing Roll: 434
Special Features of our School
- Library Information Centre (1995)
- Swimming Pool (heated and covered)
- Classroom Computers and Computer Suite
( upgraded in 2009)
- Behaviour Management Programme:
‘Making the Right Choice’ and
- Buddy Classes: Teams 1, 2 & 3
- Upgraded School Hall and School
- Central Resource Room: Curriculum
- Gifted and Talented Programmes
- SenCo (Special Needs) Programmes
- ‘Sun Safe’ Policy - Shade Areas and School
- ‘Enviro-School: bronze level
- Heart Beat Award: silver level
- ‘Active-School’: gold level
- Fitness Trail (2008) for Senior children
- Health promoting School (2008)
10 Church Rd